Lichtsteuerung HUE Lampen

Guest phoenixexcinere

Guest phoenixexcinere

Hallo,

ich habe gerade mal das HUE Plugin für Emby getestet und die Idee ist nett, aber leider kann man hier nicht einzelne Leuchten mit Szenen schalten und vorallem keine Lampen komplett ausschalten. Daher wollte ich mal fragen ob da eine Möglichkeit gibt?

Da ich in allen Räumen Hue Lampen habem würde ich gerne beim Filmstart z.b. die Wohnzimmerlampen ausschalten (mit den Szenen, die über das Plugin einstellbar sind, kann man ja nur auf 1% runter dimmen) und nach dem Stop oder bei Pause wieder automatisch einschalten.

Aktuell habe ich das über FHEM und Kodi gelöst, was aber leider semigeil ist. Die Zuverlässigkeit dieser Lösung läst leider zu wünschen übrig. Es funktioniert mal wochenlang und dann plötzlich halt nicht mehr wie es soll, weil FHEM zicken macht und dann mitten im Film meint das Licht anstellen zu müssen usw weiter.

Hat vielleicht jemand einen Tip?

K1ng_Lear

Ich weis nicht wie tief du in der smart Home Sache drinsteckst, aber du könntest, abhängig von deinem setup, den Umweg über ioBroker gehen. 

Guest phoenixexcinere
17 minutes ago, K1ng_Lear said:

Ich weis nicht wie tief du in der smart Home Sache drinsteckst, aber du könntest, abhängig von deinem setup, den Umweg über ioBroker gehen. 

Genau das wollte ich eigentlich meiden. Aktuell läuft die Steuerung über Fhem, aber das ist auch nur bedingt zuverlässig im Zusammenspiel mit Kodi. IO Broker oder auch Open Hab habe ich allerdings noch nicht getestet, ob das zuverlässiger funktioniert kann ich nicht beurteilen. Schön wäre aber, eben genau darauf verzichten zu können, da Hue und Logitech eigentlich alles könnten, was man so braucht, kleinere Firmware updates vorausgesetzt.

@chef

Scenes can be created with the official Hue App, but there is no way to dim down to 0%. The minimum is 1%, so it`s not possible to shut the lights out. Or what did you mean?

11 minutes ago, phoenixexcinere said:

That's exactly what I wanted to avoid. Control is currently running via Fhem, but that is only partially reliable in conjunction with Kodi. IO Broker or Open Hab, however, I have not yet tested whether it works more reliably, I cannot judge. But it would be nice to be able to do without it, because Hue and Logitech could actually do everything that you need, assuming minor firmware updates.

@boss

Scenes can be created with the official Hue App, but there is no way to dim down to 0%. The minimum is 1%, so it`s not possible to shut the lights out. Or what did you mean?

I was unaware of this limitation with scenes in hue. When I built the plugin I did it by reading the API documentation, and with help from @BillOatman.

I'll have to look into this further, and get back to you. 

Thanks for the info @BillOatman.

@phoenixexcinere is it possible for a scene to control the light by first dimming them and then turn them off? 

Im not exactly sure (yet) how the plugin could handle this better. 

Edited by chef

BillOatman
On 9/17/2020 at 6:10 PM, chef said:

Thanks for the info @BillOatman.

@phoenixexcinere is it possible for a scene to control the light by first dimming them and then turn them off? 

Im not exactly sure (yet) how the plugin could handle this better. 

@chef  When I took over the plugin, it controlled lights directly, it did not use scenes.  People asked to use scenes instead because it made more sense than needing to adjust multiple lights in the plugin settings so I made that change.  Basically the original plugin settings was creating a pseudo-scene for each situation (play, stop).  With that, the lights could be turned off.  But you lose the convenience of using hue scenes.  Or I suppose let the plugin config edit/create scenes.  It would be a lot of work, but possible. Nothing I would be interested in tackling though :)

I fired up huetro and here is how I did it.  You turn the light off, and give it a transition time to get there.

Capture.JPG

Edited by BillOatman

15 minutes ago, BillOatman said:

@chef  When I took over the plugin, it controlled lights directly, it did not use scenes.  People asked to use scenes instead because it made more sense than needing to adjust multiple lights in the plugin settings so I made that change.  Basically the original plugin settings was creating a pseudo-scene for each situation (play, stop).  With that, the lights could be turned off.  But you lose the convenience of using hue scenes.  Or I suppose let the plugin config edit/create scenes.  It would be a lot of work, but possible. Nothing I would be interested in tackling though :)

That does seem like a large amount of work. A scene editor  might be more than an emby plugin should do. I think an emby plugin should have a single responsibility. In this case it needs to tell Phillips hue emby is serving up playback on one of its clients, and  Phillips hue should do one thing based on that information.

Is there no other way to get a scene to dim to 0 in Hue?

Edited by chef

BillOatman
4 minutes ago, chef said:

That does seem like a large amount of work. A scene editor  might be more than an emby plugin should do. I think an emby plugin should have a single responsibility. In this case it needs to tell Phillips hue emby is serving up playback on one of its clients, and  Phillips hue should do one thing based on that information.

Is there no other way to get a scene to dim to 0 in Hue?

Agree with the first part.  Second part I was answering that at the same time you were asking :)  See my previous post. I assume the "official" app can do that, otherwise use windows to set the scenes and use huetro.

Edited by BillOatman
  • Thanks 1