Problem to unlock APP in Amazon Fire stick

Tidus1000

Tidus1000

Hi.

Until the last update of the app, 13/08/2020 I can't play anything because of I need to purchase the app / premium / suscription but I can't do.

All the option make and error.

One example.

Try play a video, error1

I go unlock the app and go to the option Desbloquear APP (Unlock APP) error2

Warning advice, OK I only need the APP to the fire tv error3

Press desbloquear app and at few minutes nothing happens error4 and return to the home without error or nothing. The same happens with the rest of purchase options.

I search in the fire stick options for options to block/unblock payments or siimlars and don't see anything. Maybe this is the problem.

Any idea? Help me please.

Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Hi.  Those last two screen shots are not an error.  They are just confirming that you only want to unlock playback instead of getting Emby Premiere which will give you more features.  Hit the "Unlock app" button on that dialog.

Tidus1000

Hi, nothings happens when hit the unlock button. The screen freeze few seconds and return to the home emby screen without requesting my credit card details to make the payment. Thats my problem.

1 minute ago, Tidus1000 said:

Hi, nothings happens when hit the unlock button. The screen freeze few seconds and return to the home emby screen without requesting my credit card details to make the payment. Thats my problem.

When you hit that button, you are launching the Amazon purchase process.  I think you have to already have a purchase method setup in your Amazon account and that account has to be authorized to make purchases.  Can you purchase anything from this Fire device?

Tidus1000

I have never purchase anything in the fire stick, I only use it with EMBY. but in my amazon account I have associated the credit card for purchases.