don´t scan complete library / subfolder structure

baks

Hello,  i have this music collection where the folder structure is the that. artist - artist name and box set name - disk name - flac file

the problem is te album name or flac file dont appears on library. 

same budy can tell me why?

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 9.25.36 AM.png

Happy2Play

Currently music is vary specific on structure as there can not be any loose tracks or they would make a folder a album.  Without knowing your library setup and complete structure it would be just a guess.

1 minute ago, Happy2Play said:

Currently music is vary specific on structure as there can not be any loose tracks or they would make a folder a album.  Without knowing your library setup and complete structure it would be just a guess.

What information do you need to help me?

attach my folder structure

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 9.25.36 AM.png

2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

What folder did you point to when you setup the library?

Music Jazz.. 

but , with your help i can fix it... 

i have some single track. i put this on a folder call Single.. and that is it... 

thanks a lot

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, baks said:

i have some single track. i put this on a folder call Single.. and that is it... 

I will have to find the other topic but Emby does not really like singles at all and creates issues as there embedded metadata make this something else.

But as you have noticed a single track in artist folder makes that artist folder a album and everything in that folder shows as tracks to one item.  Emby currently only likes singles in the library parent folder or within their own folders.

Once Emby becomes fully embedded metadata based, this issue should go away but we are not there yet.