Need Help to setup IPTV on Emby Server

Preet4

Hi,

I can try to be of assistance.  What exactly do you need help trying to accomplish?

I have paid for emby premium, and I want to See IPTV on my emby app, secondly I dont know how can i see my google drive movies on emby???

Emby Premiere opens up Live TV to configure with your hardware tuners or your subscription to an IPTV provider which you need to provide.

Once you have a source of channels mentioned above you can follow our knowledge base article

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001160415-live-tv-setup

If using an IPTV source you will follow the M3U links in that document to configure those sources.

Google Drive is not an officially supported file system to use as your main source of content due to all the limitations and throttling that Google does.

So while it's not officially supported due to our lack of ability to debug issues that it causes a lot of people do in fact use it.  The common method a lot of people do is use Rclone to mount the Drive as a drive letter on the computer then Emby is setup like normal using the drive letter you assign via Rclone.

If you have the server installed and running on the laptop you would just install a client on the phone and TV and access it like any other Emby server running in your LAN.

Of course it will only work when Emby is running on the laptop.

• 6 months later...

We don't directly support running a server on a Mag 420 box but since it's running Linux or could likely be made to work but I'm not sure it would work well still as a client after that.

There are better choices then a Mag device for you server. :)

• 8 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 7:07 PM, efs1448 said:

I have Enby on Nvidia Shield, have an iptv m3u, also have Premiere, but no where for inputting live tv. 

Hi, There's a whole section on the left hand menu just for Live TV
image.png.907d8880ba949f69f8880c9dbd5fc2b3.png

Do you not have that on your menu?

Edited by cayars