Option to only show one episode of a series in watching

G0R3Nzh43W42

G0R3Nzh43W42

When I watch series and click next before the 30 seconds cooldown is reached then sometimes I have many already watched episodes in watched. I would like it to only show the last watched episode to show, so I don't have "Series - Episode 1", "Series - Episode 2" etc. but only the last watched episode in watch.

G0R3Nzh43W42
59 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, do you mean in continue watching?

Yes. 

I also just saw how poorly worded my suggestion was, so to avoid misunderstandings: I want the option to only show one episode of each series in continue watching and not 2+ episodes as I have like 20 episodes of Dr. House in continue watching and it's a bit annoying to always check the already watched mark every time this happens.

Edited by G0R3Nzh43W42

rbjtech

Understanding the case of why the episodes are not marked as 'watched' would be useful.

On short TV shows, I find that sometimes the 'Max' resume percentage is too high and it thinks that even though the show has ended (for you), you are not yet at 90% - thus you get it as a 'continue watching' item.  Set it to 75% or something, then it will mark it as played even when you are 3/4 of the way through for example.

This is a per library setting.

Capture.PNG.83a8876e1a8b7601b5bf549b1cdb988a.PNG

Edited by rbjtech
  • Like 1

G0R3Nzh43W42
4 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Understanding the case of why the episodes are not marked as 'watched' would be useful.

On short TV shows, I find that sometimes the 'Max' resume percentage is too high and it thinks that even though the show has ended (for you), you are not yet at 90% - thus you get it as a 'continue watching' item.  Set it to 75% or something, then it will mark it as played even when you are 3/4 of the way through for example.

This is a per library setting.

Capture.PNG.83a8876e1a8b7601b5bf549b1cdb988a.PNG

Thank you, that's really helpful and I'll adjust it but my suggestion is still up, I really think an option to avoid this from the start would be quite useful.

Edited by G0R3Nzh43W42