Kodi-Emby-Log.txt

System
Mac OS Catalina
3GHz 6-Core i5
8GB RAM
Kodi Version: Latest
Plug-In version: Latest

*** Delete Issue ***
When I am done with a T.V. series I delete it.

1. Go to my NAS delete the T.V. season within the T.V. folder (I do this though my Windows machine manually)
2. Go to Emby Server update the folder by issuing a new scan(No problems season is removed)
3. Kodi Emby plugin retains the information despite issuing a new scan or rebooting. 

I thought the plugin was constantly checking in with the emby server for updates. Does this include deletes? If not what is the best way to remove the series from Kodi?

** Playback Issue **
I noticed overtime when I play a T.V. shows it will spin waiting and "timeout" after 30 seconds saying file is not found. I select it again and it immediately plays. Only when I reboot does this stop then build up over time.

Notes:
My Mac Mini is exclusively for running Kodi and Emby Server. I do not use it for anything else.
Attached is this morning logs when it did this with Paw Patrol.

Edited by deaconf19
spelling

deaconf19

I get a delete error related to perms . I need to create an account on the NAS then set that up on Emby I assume so it can delete. TBH I never took the time as I thought it would be a lengthy process.

"There was an error deleting the item from Emby Server. Please check that Emby Server has write access to the media folder and try again."

10 hours ago, deaconf19 said:

I get a delete error related to perms . I need to create an account on the NAS then set that up on Emby I assume so it can delete. TBH I never took the time as I thought it would be a lengthy process.

"There was an error deleting the item from Emby Server. Please check that Emby Server has write access to the media folder and try again."

Yes if emby server doesn't have delete priveligves then it may be denied access.

quickmic

Are you using native or addon mode in emby4kodi config?

Have you selected autoplay next Episode/TV-show?

Edited by quickmic

deaconf19

Play next episode automatically = disabled

playback mode = Addon (Default)

I have enable next video info during playback selected.

Edited by deaconf19
corrections

deaconf19

I was reading this topic. I just performed a netstat -an |grep 57578 and have over 30 connections from local hosts on the ephemeral high starting from 60985 going to 61022. They are all in a TIME_WAIT status.

• Like 1

quickmic

I'm still reviewing the issue. With your setup, I can rule out performance issues.

For the moment, I can only suggest a native path configuration.

deaconf19

I made changes to the file as per your other thread. I haven't attempted native mode I will test here in a few hours and post a log file.

• Like 1