How to watch Live TV via PlutoTv and Locast ?

Ralph's Emby

Ralph's Emby

Hello,

Have Emby Premier, really like it, will like it more if I'm able to watch Live TV (Free OTA), no need for Premium Channels and do not have Cable TV or Antenna. Just searching for live. basic TV, as OTA equivalent. I installed IPTV in my Emby but no luck, tried to add the link via HTTP with Pluto TV and for sure is not working and the  problem is me, I have no clue how to set it up. Read few forums and seems via M3U and/or m3u8 (difference ?) is one way to go, if I understand correct, this is the version for Android Phones or App... Never used any emulator for Android or similar in my Windows PC = No idea how to start and everything I google, is no help.

I have Emby Server and Theater installed in my Windows PC. How I can make IPTV read or work with both Pluto TV and Locast.org ??

I'm not interested to record TV,  mostly my locals News and TV Channels that it's offered via OTA, seems most peoples here like it and instead to have the app installed in my PC as an independent app, the one before I can use, will have to close or minimize Emby to gain access to the Pluto TV (i.e.), just want to have the option to load or open the TV Channels within Emby and I assume is via IPTV (correct me if I'm wrong).

If anyone have the patience to explain step by step and probably in a very easy and basic form (for dummies), please reply here or PM me.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Ralph's Emby

Do appreciated the reply, at the same time: I read this one before I ask here... I still have no idea the where and how, it does provide links but when or after, log into my Emby Account, have no clue what to do.

As mentioned before, need some step by step instructions, where to go, what I need to get or download, what must be dome and how, etc.

This will be my 1st time I do connect or use my PC to watch live tv + in Emby, after read several forums and google, still lost.

Read here some forums and watched a vid for xTeve (i.e.), after download nothings happened like in the instructions, it is why I'm asking for help.

Thanks.

Hi there, have you setup your own Emby Server? That is the first step. I would check out our quick start guide:

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159034-quick-start

Then once you've done that, then you can explore Emby features such as the ones that are being used by community members to import locast content.