Need of help for a sever

JNM

vdatanet
2 hours ago, JNM said:

I don’t know how to work Emby I download Android and I had no chance 

You will have to be more specific, I need help too, but if I don't say what I need, I will hardly get help 😀

Keep in mind that Emby is not a content provider, you need your own media server or a friend's one. 

Assuming no one has invited you to their server, Where do you want to install the server, on a computer, NAS, Nvidia Shield ...?

Edited by vdatanet

16 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

You will have to be more specific, I need help too, but if I don't say what I need, I will hardly get help 😀

Keep in mind that Emby is not a content provider, you need your own media server or a friend's one. 

Assuming no one has invited you to their server, Where do you want to install the server, on a computer, NAS, Nvidia Shield ...?

Someone needs to invite me to their server to watch anything on Emby. What’s NAS or Nvidia shield 

vdatanet
4 minutes ago, JNM said:

Where can I find my IP or domain so I can have my own server 

Better to go step by step, install Emby locally on a computer and later enable remote access. Don't build the house from the roof.

32 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

Better to go step by step, install Emby locally on a computer and later enable remote access. Don't build the house from the roof.

Idk what these app Emby is about I’m working my best to figure it out