Error in ffprobe on Raspberry Pi 3B+

gmpmovies

gmpmovies

I have Emby Server running on a Raspberry Pi B+ (which has worked fine for me in the past). I just set up a new one on a new rpi, and I'm now getting an error anytime I try to scan my media libraries that ffprobe is erroring out. The following is the error message that I receive (the full log is attached to the post). I've completely wiped the pi and tried reinstalling everything 3 times now and I'm continuing to run into the same error.

2020-09-04 00:10:56.943 Error App: Error in ffprobe
*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.4.3.0
Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_armhf.deb
Operating system: Unix 5.4.51.7
64-Bit OS: False
64-Bit Process: False
User Interactive: True
Runtime: file:///opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
System.Environment.Version: 3.1.2
Processor count: 4
Program data path: /var/lib/emby
Application directory: /opt/emby-server/system
System.Exception: System.Exception: Error running ffprobe for file:"/mnt/Media/Movies/X-Men II (2003)/X-Men II (2003).avi" -
at Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Probing.MediaProbeManager.GetMediaInfoInternal(String inputPath, String primaryPath, MediaProtocol protocol, Boolean extractChapters, String probeSizeArgument, Boolean isAudio, Boolean forceEnableLogging, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.ProbeVideo[T](T item, MetadataRefreshOptions options, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.RunCustomProvider(ICustomMetadataProvider`1 provider, TItemType item, String logName, MetadataRefreshOptions options, RefreshResult refreshResult, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
Source: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding
TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

I thought that maybe ffprobe and ffmpeg didn't have executable permissions, however it looks like they do:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    856 Aug 21  2017 emby-server
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  38340 Aug 21  2017 ffdetect
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 214532 Aug 21  2017 ffmpeg
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 111188 Aug 21  2017 ffprobe

Is there a reason why this keeps failing? 

Thank you for any input! 

embyserver.txt

gmpmovies

Hey @Luke, When I try to play the movie (any of the movies actually), I just get an infinite spinner on the web page. Here are some additional logs, I left the pi on all night to see what would happen and now there are tons and tons of ffprobe errors.

embyserver (1).txt