Trakt plugin overwrite unwatched status

dual-o

Hello,

I have a problem with the trakt plugin:
I change the watchedstatus from an episode to unwatched. After a trakt sync the plugin changed the watchedstatus back to watched.

I have this problem since two weeks I think.
Is it possible that the trakt plugin didn't sync manual changes of the watchedstatus in emby to trakt?

Would be nice to got this feature back.

regards
Dual-O

vdatanet

You can test this, mark an item as unwatched in Emby and go to Trakt web to see if it’s unwatched in Trakt. It’s working for me.

Trakt has updated their website and for a few days it has not been very stable. Now for me it is stable, try again if it works correctly.

https://twitter.com/trakt

As usual, uptades took longer than expected.

Also  post your Trakt plugin options and server log.

Edited by vdatanet

Thanks for all the fast replys

Trakt Options are:
image.thumb.png.7a346322ea18deb94f332ca86a6c580b.png

when I run this, the episode is marked as watched again

image.thumb.png.f655525ee0ea9d38fc1e19cba364aaf0.png

---

edit:

2 hours ago, vdatanet said:

You can test this, mark an item as unwatched in Emby and go to Trakt web to see if it’s unwatched in Trakt. It’s working for me.

Trakt has updated their website and for a few days it has not been very stable. Now for me it is stable, try again if it works correctly.

https://twitter.com/trakt

As usual, uptades took longer than expected.

Also  post your Trakt plugin options and server log.

I have tested it. When I checked unwatched in emby the status was not updated in trakt. This is the failure I think.

in the Log I see: 

2020-09-02 10:13:57.004 Info HttpClient: POST https://api.trakt.tv/sync/history/remove 

but no error

Edited by dual-o
test + log

vdatanet

I have the same settings and it works, here is an example. Up next to watch in Trakt for Bones is 2x11

1286918473_Anotacin2020-09-02102315.thumb.jpg.64073286f8e35395b6563003845e7948.jpg

If I mark as unwatched episode 2x10 in Emby, then 2x10 is up next to watch in Trakt (Episode 2x10 has been marked as unwatched in Trakt):

1038836395_Anotacin2020-09-02102350.thumb.jpg.2938dd6058d201d7cd74b0bb949751a5.jpg

If I import watched states from Trakt, nothing happens as expected.

Edited by vdatanet

vdatanet
30 minutes ago, dual-o said:

I have tested it. When I checked unwatched in emby the status was not updated in trakt. This is the failure I think.

It you play the item, is it scrobbling to Trakt?

1 hour ago, vdatanet said:

It you play the item, is it scrobbling to Trakt?

yes it is scrobbeling

1 hour ago, vdatanet said:

I have the same settings and it works, here is an example. Up next to watch in Trakt for Bones is 2x11

1286918473_Anotacin2020-09-02102315.thumb.jpg.64073286f8e35395b6563003845e7948.jpg

If I mark as unwatched episode 2x10 in Emby, then 2x10 is up next to watch in Trakt (Episode 2x10 has been marked as unwatched in Trakt):

1038836395_Anotacin2020-09-02102350.thumb.jpg.2938dd6058d201d7cd74b0bb949751a5.jpg

If I import watched states from Trakt, nothing happens as expected.

Are you on trakt 3.4.4.0 and Server 4.4.3.0 ?

image.png.e4c9a7d400b42302aa2efe76c6105c1c.png

image.png.902ba506e057ca7888202c81a9111695.png

vdatanet
2 minutes ago, dual-o said:

yes it is scrobbeling

Are you on trakt 3.4.4.0 and Server 4.4.3.0 ?

image.png.e4c9a7d400b42302aa2efe76c6105c1c.png

image.png.902ba506e057ca7888202c81a9111695.png

Same Trakt plugin version, but server beta 4.5.0.22. I can assure 100%, but I think with server version 4.4.3.0 also worked for me.

I tested it again after correct it in trakt.

• with a movie it worked. mark a movie as unwatched marked it in trakt too.
  • marked an episode as watched in emby marked it as watched in trakt too
  • make a sync via scheduled tasks
  • marked the same episode as unwached... works also in trakt.

Looks like this was an onetime issue or my fold.
anyway thaks for your help!

---

while I am testing I saw this error with scheduled tasks "Sync library to trakt.tv"

BadGateway
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass32_0.&lt;<getfromtrakt>b__0&gt;d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)</getfromtrakt>

can anyone translate this error to me?

Edited by dual-o

vdatanet
5 minutes ago, dual-o said:

I tested it again after correct it in trakt.

• with a movie it worked. mark a movie as unwatched marked it in trakt too.
  • marked an episode as watched in emby marked it as watched in trakt too
  • make a sync via scheduled tasks
  • marked the same episode as unwached... works also in trakt.

Looks like this was an onetime issue or my fold.
anyway thaks for your help!

---

while I am testing I saw this error with scheduled tasks "Sync library to trakt.tv"

BadGateway
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass32_0.&lt;<getfromtrakt>b__0&gt;d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)</getfromtrakt>

can anyone translate this error to me?

One time I had problems with Trakt plugin and this was my workaround:

1. Uninstall plugin
  2. Stop Emby Server
  3. Delete plugin configuration file
  4. Start Emby Server
  5. Iinstall and authorize Trakt plugin again.

20 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

One time I had problems with Trakt plugin and this was my workaround:

1. Uninstall plugin
  2. Stop Emby Server
  3. Delete plugin configuration file
  4. Start Emby Server
  5. Iinstall and authorize Trakt plugin again.

I think I've fixed it with exluding the collections and playlists in Trakt.xml for each profile

<LocationsExcluded>
        <string>/var/lib/emby/data/collections</string>
        <string>/var/lib/emby/data/playlists</string>
      </LocationsExcluded>

after that everything went right.

image.png.49ba5c1880d2b35a667459b63dc5428f.png

Edited by dual-o

vdatanet
1 minute ago, Luke said:

That's not going to have any impact. There's no content underneath playlists and collections.

Maybe the config file was messed and modifying this the file was saved correctly