Music Artist Scraper not Working

juro1971

3 hours ago, juro1971 said:

Whom do you recommend to send the logs? Luke?

If you could send it to both Luke and I (list us both in the PM) that would be great.

Add a link back to this thread so we know what the log is in reference to.

Thanks

juro1971
5 minutes ago, cayars said:

If you could send it to both Luke and I (list us both in the PM) that would be great.

Add a link back to this thread so we know what the log is in reference to.

Thanks

done

Hi All, any update on this? Can I solve this by my own (e.g. with a change in a configuration?!) or is this a bug with has to be solved by the developpers? Thanks! Jürgen

1 hour ago, juro1971 said:

no!

In the meantime I updated tp the lates beta. No change. Still no artist informationen.

What architecture is your NAS ?

Hi Luke,

I was womdering why you ask all these questions and what these have to do with the problem. All other emby scrapers work perfect (Movies, Series, Album, Cover). Scrapers of other tools such as Kodi work perfect. The only scraper which is not working is the emby music artist scraper!

My router is a fritzbox 7580. Here an external drive is connceted via USB 3.0. All the media files a stored here. From the shield, where emby is installed, I created a file share connection (SMB) to the external media storage. In emby I so have conncetion to the media folders on the external storage.

Before the shiled I used  fire TV stick. Beside the upscalibg functionality I bought the Shield, because native SMB is supported (this is still not supported in emby, in Kodi it is). Now I can use emby as central media repository an all my other Kodi based media client are connected to the central emby data base. That was the plan! Hopefully the bug will be solved.

Does noboby else have this problem?! Is this an accepted bug or not?

Thans and best regards

JuRo

On 9/6/2020 at 7:12 AM, MichelVEU said:

I hope that is not for me. You really want me to anonymize 65Mb of  errors?

@MichelVEU this topic is about the android server and your issue is on Synology, so that got me mixed up a bit. In your case, please see here:

On 9/11/2020 at 2:53 AM, juro1971 said:

Hi Luke,

I was womdering why you ask all these questions and what these have to do with the problem. All other emby scrapers work perfect (Movies, Series, Album, Cover). Scrapers of other tools such as Kodi work perfect. The only scraper which is not working is the emby music artist scraper!

My router is a fritzbox 7580. Here an external drive is connceted via USB 3.0. All the media files a stored here. From the shield, where emby is installed, I created a file share connection (SMB) to the external media storage. In emby I so have conncetion to the media folders on the external storage.

Before the shiled I used  fire TV stick. Beside the upscalibg functionality I bought the Shield, because native SMB is supported (this is still not supported in emby, in Kodi it is). Now I can use emby as central media repository an all my other Kodi based media client are connected to the central emby data base. That was the plan! Hopefully the bug will be solved.

Does noboby else have this problem?! Is this an accepted bug or not?

Thans and best regards

JuRo

I'm not yet sure what your issue is. We are looking into it.

On 9/11/2020 at 2:53 AM, juro1971 said:

Beside the upscalibg functionality I bought the Shield, because native SMB is supported (this is still not supported in emby, in Kodi it is). Now I can use emby as central media repository an all my other Kodi based media client are connected to the central emby data base. That was the plan! Hopefully the bug will be solved.

Hi,

Why do you say SMB is not supported?

Edited by cayars

Kykdkydkyfykd

I can confirm this issue is happening on my Nvidia Shield as well.  Starting from an empty library metadata import only works for a small percentage of files in the library.  See attached log.

embyserver.txt

5 hours ago, juro1971 said:

Because native SMB is it is not supported by Emby !

Again I'll ask what do you mean?  Do you not use any mapped network drives?

I use both SMS and NFS with Emby and Emby has no issues with either.  This is handled at the OS level and not something Emby itself has to speak.

• 1 month later...
juro1971

Hi all, I started the post month ago. In the meantime I installed everthing new. All betas tested. The problem is still there. All other stuff and scrapers work fine for me. Is this now an accepted bug or not? Is a fix planned?

Thanks!

JuRo

juro1971

Hallo zusammen,

ich starte mal hier noch eine Anfrage im deutschen Bereich. Ich habe hier vor Monaten mein Problem beschrieben. Getan hat sich seit dem leider gar nichts. Das Nvidia Shield TV ist über LAN an die Fritzbox angeschlossen. An der Fritzbox hängt am USB 3 Anschluss ne Festplatte mit den MedienFiles. Freigabe SMB3. Am Shiled TV ist das die Freigabe gemountet. Emby nutze ich ansatzweise auf Windows bereits über Jahre, meist ohne Probleme. Hier funktioniert auch das Artist Scraping im Bereich Musik. Mein Media Center PC habe ich abgeschafft und durch obiges setup ersetzt.

Auf Android unter Shield TV läuft alles soweit ok bis eben auf das Musik Artist Scraping (vover und meta daten geht nicht egal welcher Scraper eingestellt ist) eben leider nicht. Album Cover geht. Primär nutze ich Kodi auf verschiedenen Devices. Ich möchte alle Kodi Clients mit der "zentralen Emby DB" verknüpfen. Scraping het generell auf Emby ja auch besser (wenn es funktioniert).

Ein paar Leutre haben ähnliche Probleme. Ichhabe bisher kleine Lösung gefunden. Kann hier kjemand weiter helfen?

Vielen Dank und Gruß

JuRo

Edited by juro1971