Emby: Unable to access after NAS Factory Reset

Dadavissr

Dadavissr

HI, I've noticed a few users having issues with accessing Emby server.   I hope someone can help with my issue.

I have the Asustor AS6404T NAS, when I first purchased I had only one drive with 0 RAID, I setup the Emby server on my home network (Providing media to 4 Xiaomi MIbox and 1 Nvidia Shield device) everything worked well with no issues.   Eventually I decided to add more drive and migrate to RAID 5 wth a factory reset of the NAS device and starting fresh (with NAS device settings backup restored)

Not that I'm setup and running (currently moving media back to NAS device), but when I make the attempt to access the Emby Server that I've installed, I get:  Browser Message:  (See Below)

This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.*** refused to connect.

I've tried multiple times with negative results.    I'm assming under the "Home" folder there should be an "Emby" there are no folders under "Home"

Please provide suggestions and Ideas.      I'd appreciate the help.

hoopsdavis

No I wasn’t sure if it was running.   I had to set up another server to get it to work, losing all of my previous server info.

the issue appears to be after resetting your Nas device, and setting up again there seems to be a server ID that doesn’t return with your Emby account, after installing Emmy again the previous doesn’t return.

maybe associate the server and media database with the email address that way no matter what you do you can always get your information to populate properly, I could be wrong but the server ID and database info doesn’t t seem to tieD in with the email address otherwise each install would grab server and database info and populate it.    I could be wrong.   Sorry, I logged in using second account.  Same user hoopsdavis/Dadavissr

Edited by hoopsdavis

hoopsdavis

My apologies if you took my thoughts personal but I'm coming to you for answers.   My statement was just a thought and I'm sure you know better than I do.   So, do you have any idea what the issue could have been or have you addressed this issue in the past?

Thanks for taking time to discuss the issue.