Duvida sobre licenças

randolphrrl

randolphrrl

Olá!
Eu não entendi muito bem como funciona as licenças do Emby. Quando eu instalo o sistema eu já posso usar uma licença? Pois no site vem escrito assim:

As licenças a seguir são para uso doméstico único e têm um limite de 25 dispositivos. Se você planeja oferecer suporte a mais dispositivos, consulte nossas Opções Extended Premiere.

No caso uma única licença eu posso ter 25 dispositivos conectados, certo? Como eu faço por exemplo para ter 10 licenças? Eu teria q comprar 10x a mesma licença ou teria q comprar uma unica licença com limite de 250 dispositivos conectados?

Hi,

The basic Premiere license is good for up to 25 devices.  The vast majority of all Emby Servers with a Premiere license use this.  If you only need 10 licenses you just need the normal Premiere membership as 10 license use will be covered by the 25 licenses you get with Premiere.

If you needs are more than 25 licenses you would upgrade to a higher license count which are available as for 45, 75, 100, 1000 devices.  You can not "stack" licenses but need to upgrade to the license with the device count you need.  We can help you with this if you need more than 25 devices.

Thanks,

Carlo

• 1 year later...
ALANHOUSE
On 8/31/2020 at 3:34 PM, cayars said:

Hi,

The basic Premiere license is good for up to 25 devices.  The vast majority of all Emby Servers with a Premiere license use this.  If you only need 10 licenses you just need the normal Premiere membership as 10 license use will be covered by the 25 licenses you get with Premiere.

If you needs are more than 25 licenses you would upgrade to a higher license count which are available as for 45, 75, 100, 1000 devices.  You can not "stack" licenses but need to upgrade to the license with the device count you need.  We can help you with this if you need more than 25 devices.

Thanks,

Carlo

BOA NOITE, ESTOU MEIO PERDIDO SOBRE A PARTE DE LIMITE EXCEDIDO. TELAS SIMULTANEAS DE UM MESMO USUARIO CONTA COMO USUARIO ATIVO ???

COMPREI UMA LICENÇA DE 25 PARA TESTE, TRABALHO COM PROVEDOR E PENSEI EM POR PARA COMPARTILHAR STREAMING COM OS CLIENTES.

OUTRA DUVIDA, SO ACHEI LICENCA ATE 75 DISPOSITIVO, TEM LICENCA PARA MAIS DISPOSITIVOS ??? EU NAO ACHEI ESSA INFORMACAO.

TEM ALGUM CONTATO DIRETO PARA SUPORTE ???

8 hours ago, ALANHOUSE said:

AND THOUGHT I'D PUT IT TO SHARE STREAMING WITH CUSTOMERS.

Hi.  We are a personal media server for just  your friends and family. 

• 1 year later...
vanilson

Bom dia! Preciso de uma licença de 300 novos dispositivos mês, pois hoje uso o de 75 e não dar conta, pois uso para minha empresa. Qual o valor que fica e por onde contrato?

75 is the largest license we sell. Our software is not licensed for commercial use.

From the Terms of Service:
(c) You represent and warrant that you will utilize the Access Services solely for non-commercial, private and personal us

neik
6 hours ago, Carlo said:

75 is the largest license we sell. Our software is not licensed for commercial use.

From the Terms of Service:
(c) You represent and warrant that you will utilize the Access Services solely for non-commercial, private and personal us

I understand the motivation behind the limitation but even if a legit company comes to you and wants to use Emby for video training materials (for instance) you don't want them as customers?

Emby would be the first company crossing my way that would send those customers away...

vanilson

Então, é exatamente isso , tenho a necessidade de mais dispositivos, quando comprei a licença Premium não avia isso , aí depois mudaram as regras.

Edited by vanilson

On 5/23/2023 at 5:37 AM, neik said:

I understand the motivation behind the limitation but even if a legit company comes to you and wants to use Emby for video training materials (for instance) you don't want them as customers?

Emby would be the first company crossing my way that would send those customers away...

Sometimes we can allow this but need to verify actual legitimate use.

On 5/23/2023 at 6:04 AM, vanilson said:

So, that's exactly it, I need more devices, when I bought the Premium license I didn't notice it, then the rules changed.

Hi.  The rules have not changed.  This system has been in place since 2015 and is explained on the page where a purchase is made.

If you have a legitimate use case, please email billingsupport@emby.media.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
TalesBR

Boa tarde, estou querendo comprar uma licença vitalícia, essa licença posso aplica-la em quantos dispositivos, e por um exemplo, tenho um notebook e necessariamente comprei um outro e não irei mais usar o antigo, fazendo a desinstalação desse emby no antigo, posso aplicar a licença nesse novo notebook? 

Hi,  you install the license on the server itself, not on any clients.

The clients will negotiate with the server to get a client Premiere License slot if needed but it's nothing you need to setup or configure.

All you need to do after getting Premiere is this:

https://emby.media/support/articles/Premiere-Key-Delivery.html

• 3 weeks later...
vanilson

Boa Noite! piada kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk só pode. comprei a premium e pago a mais pelo 75 dispositivos ai agora cada usuário tem que comprar novamente. não obrigado

14 hours ago, vanilson said:

I bought premium and paid extra for 75 devices, so now each user has to buy again

Users do not have to buy anything again.  Premiere is tied to your server.

• 5 months later...
suppervinny

Olá, gostaria de saber se eu comprar a licença vitalícia, e tiver 100 dispositivos em uso, precisarei comprar a licença de 75 usuários adicional? Existe uma licença vitalícia para 100 dispositivos?

1 minute ago, suppervinny said:

Olá, gostaria de saber se eu comprar a licença vitalícia, e tiver 100 dispositivos em uso, precisarei comprar a licença de 75 usuários adicional? Existe uma licença vitalícia para 100 dispositivos?

Hi, please email billingsupport@emby.media

Thanks !