Promoting Emby

Abobader

trusselo

been a day and a half since my posts on xda, so far 585 hits total.  plus 59 on the dev help post.

Edited by trusselo

Mfusick

If I wanted to show off ROKU on AVS is there an easy way to take screen shot ?   Advice?

I just got my 3rd ROKU (this one is finally mine !) and I have not even set it up yet... but I am ready to now.  

trusselo

If I wanted to show off ROKU on AVS is there an easy way to take screen shot ? Advice?

I just got my 3rd ROKU (this one is finally mine !) and I have not even set it up yet... but I am ready to now.

see this post for pics. http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/3557-Calling-all-members....-Become-part-of-promotions-team&do=findComment&comment=56820

- Sent from my Galaxy S IV

MediaBrowser - Take your media to the next level.

XDA developers - Your home for mobile device development.

Latchmor

Well done on the Coding Forums post. I was PM'ing Luke a few days ago to tell him I posted there, virtually word for word what you have (minus the screen shots bit) and I got banned for life!

Go figure...

Cheesegeezer

Well done on the Coding Forums post. I was PM'ing Luke a few days ago to tell him I posted there, virtually word for word what you have (minus the screen shots bit) and I got banned for life!

Go figure...

Let me get this straight, you got banned for posting on a coding forum for potential developers to join!!! Haha what a bunch of muppets!!!

• Like 1

Go figure...

banned? they're a nice bunch then....

lets see how long that post lasts then!

Latchmor

Aye, look below. I'm a spammer for the first time in my life... after 1 attempted post, lol.

52d07d8aada4c_Capture.png

I particularly like the 'Never' :angry: part

I'm so hurt.

:D

• Like 1

http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/53943-dvbviewer-as-backend-for-mediabrowser-3-tv-service/

have a look at this, dvbviewer would be THE best back end tv server imho...

It supports CI or CAMS has a web server for recording already in place, Freesat guide support UK. I think it can handle Sky cardshare (not sure-used to )

lot's of plug-ins, you chose filters (LAV etc) the set up is quick and easy too. Transponder.ini uploadable straight to it.

Lets get a dev on this Guys!!

Edited by Lee

http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/53943-dvbviewer-as-backend-for-mediabrowser-3-tv-service/

have a look at this, dvbviewer would be THE best back end tv server imho...

Also mention that several of our clients will not have any competition in their respective stores once they release live tv, so it's going to put us in a unique position.

trusselo

Also mention that several of our clients will not have any competition in their respective stores once they release live tv, so it's going to put us in a unique position.

don't forget using other servers at the back and will lead to less supporter keys and plug in purchases...

trusselo

I just realized he was using backend as a different term. I thought he was talking about using another program as the main server. then I went to DVBviewer.com...

Edited by trusselo

Cheesegeezer

I guess it might be their automated system, might be worth contacting a mod or admin lee.

Just to give them a heads up.

I guess it might be their automated system, might be worth contacting a mod or admin lee.

Just to give them a heads up.

Or not? Maybe if i give them a heads up i get a ban too??? Lol....

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Latchmor

@@Lee I actually asked them first as their rules mentioned no advertising. I got no reply in 3 days so I posted anyway, then got the ban.

I see there was a reply last night to your thread from a 'Senior Coder' with 4025 posts "TV, they still make that crap?

That's all they said, charming, constructive and helpful I'm sure you'll agree! Anyway hopefully that means your post is staying there and some others may contribute.

Cheers

Redshirt

wow. Not sure if that's the type of community we want to draw talent from. We have enough socially maladjusted users :D

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Yeah totally agree Red!! Lets not persue that one, just keep an eye on it.

Technically its not advertising, is more a call for anyone that wants to get involve.

Ach well

Cheesegeezer

Well my dad was a weeegie anyways, but i guess 5 yrs in Aberdeen will do it, ken??? Lol

Latchmor

Aye, it wid. I'm halfway between Aberdeen and Inverness in a wee town where lots of Whisky is made, 6 distilleries here!

Ok, sorry went off topic a bit, that's enough!

Webdeveloper.com, 291 views but no more replies.

LG Forums, only 31 views on the original post. I added another post to a different section a couple days ago and only 8 views!

It's pretty quiet over there.

Cheesegeezer

On the whiskey trail?? Beautiful around there! And the roads are awesome to have a blast in the Mini :D lol

Yep getting OT now haha.