Logos under “On Now” Tab

ukpommy

ukpommy

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone can help me. Im trying to make my frontend look nice and have an issue where my channel logos dont show up under “On Now” section. 

I run my IPTV through m3u4u to help with channel management.

Does anyone know what could be causing the issue? When I click on edit images the logo is there.

Thanks in advance :)

A18FF174-F218-48E9-B563-7E659D490143.jpeg

Hi.  That area would be looking for program images (coming from  your guide data) but should fall back to the channel primary image if there isn't one.  Do your channels have primary images?

• Like 1

ukpommy
54 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  That area would be looking for program images (coming from  your guide data) but should fall back to the channel primary image if there isn't one.  Do your channels have primary images?

Yeah they do, thats what I mean sorry when I click on edit image for it. Rather odd dont you think?

BA55B133-6C0B-4BDE-8B52-41936F506D5B.png

Edited by ukpommy
Add Photo

The On Now list is actually for the programs, not the channels. When there's no program image, it currently does not fallback to the channel logo, although that is a possibility to consider.

ukpommy
7 minutes ago, Luke said:

The On Now list is actually for the programs, not the channels. When there's no program image, it currently does not fallback to the channel logo, although that is a possibility to consider.

Aww okay I see, that makes sense. Hopefully fallback to logo could be implemented? Would look alot better to be honest :) 

• Like 1