Emby Server quits when I try to connect on it.

alexjcgdf

alexjcgdf

I use a Armbian on my odroid XU4 (fresh install) and I installed emby in there. It worked for a while and then suddenly it started to quit every time I try to connecto to it.

If I force to re-start, at some point it comes back again but after couple of day it quits again. For the past couple days I wasnt even able to force it anymore so the server quits exactly the moment I try to connect to it from any client I have.

I cant even download the emby-server.txt from the app so I used the SFTP.

I am attaching here the file.

embyserver.txt hardware_detection-63734339989.txt embyserver-63734339978.txt hardware_detection-63734339904.txt

As a test, can you try removing the dlna and port mapper plugins, then restart the server and see if that helps? Thanks.

• 2 months later...
alexjcgdf

Hi, Luke.

Sorry the delay on my response. I kept myself a little away from internet lately (wife´s restriction). Yes it keeps happening. I also updated to the latest one beta version 4.6.0.5 and it keeps happening. The behavior is the same, I need to restart Emby for aroung 6 to 10 times and than it gets up and runing without crashing. But if I need to reboot my XU4, or restart emby for some plugin update is always the same, 6 to 10 times....