Change Subtitle Language in MBC

Dibbes

Dibbes

I've been trying to figure this out for a while, but I'm not able to change the subtitle language in MBC by using the MCE remote. Is there a way to do this?

Subtitles are automatically downloaded by the server and saved as: <moviename>.spa.srt, <moviename>.eng.srt, <moviename>.dut.srt

Setup Client: Windows 7 x64 with Mediacenter, Microsoft MCE 1039 remote, Shark 007 codecs

BATTLE DONKEY

For now u can't unless u go to ur taskbar and shark codec properties to select them there. Ebr has looked into it, possibly by transcoding them into the video file itself. But MBClassic still relies on the actual WMC player which doesn't allow subtitles to be selected on the fly. Maybe he will figure something out sooner or later

Dibbes

For now u can't unless u go to ur taskbar and shark codec properties to select them there. Ebr has looked into it, possibly by transcoding them into the video file itself. But MBClassic still relies on the actual WMC player which doesn't allow subtitles to be selected on the fly. Maybe he will figure something out sooner or later

Ok, thanks :)

BATTLE DONKEY

I looked into mceremoteplus awhile back but it requires ffdshow and wouldnt work with the lav codecs correct?

Edited by BATTLE DONKEY

breezytm

I looked into mceremoteplus awhile back but it requires ffdshow and wouldnt work with the lav codecs correct?

sad to say I don't have that problem. I am using it with lav codecs from shark007.