Reports Plugin not woking

Smaky

fshmngr

Came back this morning 1.0.38 auto-installed and running perfectly.
Mint 19.2 on 4.15.0-54-generic with server 4.3.1 and reports 1.0.38 working as expected.
May you live a thousand years.

Edited by fshmngr

fshmngr

Just FYI, currently all reports export with all columns, regardless of which columns are selected.  It's unclear if this is the intended functionality.
The UI does make me feel like the report should include only the selected items, but, frankly, I'm just happy to have my data.

neik

Just FYI, currently all reports export with all columns, regardless of which columns are selected. It's unclear if this is the intended functionality.

The UI does make me feel like the report should include only the selected items, but, frankly, I'm just happy to have my data.

I remember exporting just the selected items, so if it like you describe it's a bug, I guess.

Spaceboy

Hi, i installed the reports plugin on a stable server and i cannot get the page to render properly

5e3e99ed98890_Capture.png

here you can see that i've tried to open it from the dashboard and some of the buttons just appear over the top of the open page. works fine on a beta install

any update here please or do we just consider this to be broken?

Happy2Play

As I have mentioned previously on this loading issue, I can only see that page transition for a split second.  I caught it refreshing the page several time but for me it always continues to load the Movies page.

5e5ead0bcc2be_refresh1574.jpg

the good news is that correct me if i'm wrong, but the main lists in the web app have all of the same features except for these two things:

• configurable fields to show
  • export

Is that correct?

Happy2Play

the good news is that correct me if i'm wrong, but the main lists in the web app have all of the same features except for these two things:

• configurable fields to show
  • export

Is that correct?

I believe Missing Episodes also.

• 2 weeks later...
Smaky

Well for me the loading issue has not gone away in my three servers... PC, Synology NAS and ReadyNAS OS all of them running betas.

I have tried to reproduce but without seeing it happen it's tough to make changes to try and fix it.

At this point I'd rather focus on expanding the list features in the core app so that you don't need to use the reports plugin anymore.

Spaceboy

I have tried to reproduce but without seeing it happen it's tough to make changes to try and fix it.

At this point I'd rather focus on expanding the list features in the core app so that you don't need to use the reports plugin anymore.

happy to give you temporary admin access to my server if that will help you solve it

• 4 weeks later...
Supacat

Running Emby on my Nas and also seeing this issue. Running Emby 4.2.2.0. Tried older version of the plugin and the newest with the same effect. Any update on a fix? Seems to be lots of people with this issue.

Seems to be lots of people with this issue.

Yes there are, but I'm focusing more of my time on expanding the list features in the server core so that the reports plugin won't be needed anymore. It's not really too far off at this point, mainly the selectable columns and export features.

• Like 1

Supacat

Yes there are, but I'm focusing more of my time on expanding the list features in the server core so that the reports plugin won't be needed anymore. It's not really too far off at this point, mainly the selectable columns and export features.

Many thanks for the response! Good to hear. Any suggestion until then on how to export your media in a excel or cvs. The statistics plug in look like it has the ability to do this and says it was last run for me today but is showing me an old export from months ago. Thanks for any tips on getting an export of my current collection and thanks for all the work you are doing!

• 4 weeks later...
Supacat

Any update on the server core update? Just curious if you need a beta tester for it :-)

Any update on the server core update? Just curious if you need a beta tester for it :-)

Not yet, sorry.

• 2 months later...
bugmafia007

Hi,

When  trying to use the report i see only this :

image.thumb.png.98b42ffb31b4caeaf0f4aee51a4aa49b.png

any ideas good people ? 

Edited by bugmafia007

bugmafia007

tried that ..no answer yet ..and there is no special theme ..is the default one that arrives with EMBY installation 

Spaceboy

He’s already reported it in the plugin thread but it had already been reported by others ( including me) some time ago. It has not been looked at though