Problem with setting up new series ...

nyplayer

nyplayer

Under TV Guide If I do a search for Ex. 'Mission' it brings up a whole list but when I select a show Like Mission Impossible to set the series to record it is shows whatever is on at the time in this case 'Perry Mason. This is on my FireTV Cube.

Hi.  Have you tried any other search terms?

I can currently reproduce this but only with "Mission Impossible".  Other results seem to work fine.

Not sure what is going on there...

Edit: Actually only with one specific instance of that series.  Another instance also works fine.  I'm thinking maybe this is a guide data issue of some sort because "The Waltons" also is returned from searching for "Mission" but that word does not appear anywhere in the series or episode.

1 hour ago, nyplayer said:

I just did a search with Perry it Brings up Tyler Perry's but when I click on it I get Martin ...

Can you show screenshot examples to demonstrate? This is hard to follow. Thanks.

nyplayer

ebr Already said it is a problem. Hard to take screenshot of TV will try Video.

Edited by nyplayer

I'll have to do some more investigation if I can reproduce it again.  I was only ever able to reproduce it with that one instance of the series "Mission Impossible".  All other items went to the proper program.

• Like 1

nyplayer

I reproduced it With Stargate almost at will with every search.... Select the very first one and it shows "In the Heat of the Night"

Edited by nyplayer