Something went wrong with my Kodi Embuary Install

Video Enthusiast

Video Enthusiast

OK so I really like the look and feel when using Kodi + Embuary Skin as the interface to Emby Server, which I am running in Windows 10.
I could not find a great set-up guide, but managed to get it installed twice using this Youtube video: https://youtu.be/I8RsYObJb0Q by Ronnie Bailey.

The first installation  (with Kodi in Windows on my PC, the same one running Emby server) went fine, and looks like this (1st screenshot)., 
The second installation today (with Kodi on my Nvidia Shield) seemed to go OK, but after everything, it is not working exactly right. First, instead of seeing links to various episodes and movies on my home screen, it is mostly blank (or shows links to upcoming theater movies), and I have to go into the "Embuary" App. Then I can see a list of items like Favorite TV shows, Favorite Shows, etc - but clicking on them does not work. However if I click on TV shows (dynamic) and Movies (dynamic)- those work as I expect. Anybody know what I may have done wrong? Thanks in advance.

good.jpg

bad.jpg

Video Enthusiast

Thank you so much, it is fixed now. I think I had installed Emby but not Embycon. I went through all the relevant repositories and enabled things that were not enabled. I see some things are newer than the versions from the suafed zip file recommended in the youtube video - but I updated them too and it seems OK. 

Thank you so much!!! And thank you moderators for moving this to the Kodi forum.