search button does not work

horstepipe
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

27 minutes ago, Spaceboy said:

funny, everyone but you got it

Then why don't you explain it to me.  Why have the mic and Google Voice active on the device but not use it in Emby.

FrostByte

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because...

• Haha 3