Movie Stuttering Viewing over Stream or Download

Figment123456

Figment123456

Trying to figure out why my copy of Lilo and Stitch won't play nice. All my other movies play fine but this stutters for some reason. Seems to work fine if I restart my phone. Not sure why it keeps happening.

Screenshot_20200819-155009.png

Figment123456

Restarted my phone and now it seems to be working, though movies load slower than they used to. On the most recent beta, 3.1.30

Figment123456

I've noticed on this beta it shows after I hit play that it is playing in background but then takes several seconds to actually appear. 

23 minutes ago, Figment123456 said:

I've noticed on this beta it shows after I hit play that it is playing in background but then takes several seconds to actually appear. 

Ok we'll take a look at that. Thanks for reporting.

Figment123456

Movies will start in background but I can't see them. Screen gets stuck with the rotating loading circle 

Screenshot_20200820-114150.png

Figment123456

I can watch videos if I download them otherwise they take far too long to load on the beta. Even starting a downloaded video takes a bit longer than the current stable release.

Figment123456

The current beta version will just get stuck on the spinning wheel, while the released version opens the file instantly.