movie header missing firestick app

tinni88

tinni88

hey all 

just hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have my emby server set up on a unraid and i use 4k firesticks as the client apps but for some reason under the movies tab suggestions, trailers, collections, favourites, genres, are missing i only have movies & folders.

but on the tv shows tab they are all there so im a little confused where they have gone.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks tinni 

2020-08-19 (2)_LI.jpg

Hi.  In the Fire app, enter that library and then click the "cog" at the upper right.  What is the selection for "Choose the view for this Library"?

tinni88
2 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  In the Fire app, enter that library and then click the "cog" at the upper right.  What is the selection for "Choose the view for this Library"?

Superstar it's been driving me nuts lol thanks tinni

The solution was to select the correct view (tabbed view) there, right?

That is set that way by default so you changed that setting at some point to get where you were.

• 1 month later...
tinni88
On 8/19/2020 at 7:09 PM, ebr said:

The solution was to select the correct view (tabbed view) there, right?

That is set that way by default so you changed that setting at some point to get where you were.

hey ebr

im having the same issue again but this time it seems to be something to do with unlocking the app on fire stick but im a premium user and im logged in via connect and via host ip but i still get no options at the top when inside the tv shows or movie library even going to the cog inside the library i only get the option for default tab tv shows nothing else any ideas 

cheers tinni 

2 minutes ago, tinni88 said:

hey ebr

im having the same issue again but this time it seems to be something to do with unlocking the app on fire stick but im a premium user and im logged in via connect and via host ip but i still get no options at the top when inside the tv shows or movie library even going to the cog inside the library i only get the option for default tab tv shows nothing else any ideas 

cheers tinni 

Hi, do you see the top tabs in the web app?

Tom1964
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, do you see the top tabs in the web app?

I have sorted it now not sure how this happened but all my library's had changed to mixed content type. I've just removed the movie library and changed it back to movie type and hey presto the options within the library reappeared thanks for your help tho cheers tinni 

• Like 1