Troubles with Tapatalk

Raptor6L

Raptor6L

Hi all

I'm having dramas getting onto the forum from my mobile using Tapatalk. I click on the emby symbol, or a link, and it attempts to open up, but then dumps me out.

Anyone else having an issue, or is it just me?

Cheers

Chris

lorac

Yes. Ever since they switched forum software. I ended up uninstalling tapatalk as the mobile view through browser works quite well.

Raptor6L

Right, well that kinda sucks. I have a few forums I go to through Tapatalk so uninstalling it is not really a good option.

I need to find out how to disassociate Emby from Tapatalk so it doesn't open everytime I click on something Emby related.

mark-in-dallas

I run a forum myself and used to offer viewing in tapatak, but completely disabled it many years ago when they sent me an email advising that they were going to start placing advertisements on my forum and sharing in the revenues and I could not opt out.  I don't know whether they are still placing ads or not, but  in all of the years since I got rid of it I think I've only had one member complain about not being able to use tapatalk.

Edited by mark-in-dallas

Raptor6L

Yep, fair enough. The emby site is actually quite good on mobile devices, I have now found out, so me no complain.