Loop or Repeat button Live TV & ITPV

no1djpj

no1djpj

Hi All

Need some advice I can repeat / loop on my movie section but cant in the Live TV or IPTV section could someone help. 

I have looked in the same place for the button in Live TV section, it just missing, is that option some where else within the emby setting.

Ve attached a image 

Thank you to everybody in advance for any help in the matter.

Screen Shot

Hello,

I'm having troubling understanding what you mean by looping in the Live TV section.  Can you explain a bit more.

Actual channels that are Live or are you referring to the DVR/recorded content only?

Thanks

no1djpj

In the movie player you have an option to repeat.

in live TV this option is missing ve attached image.

some of my tv listing stop after 20 secs and VLC has an option to repeat to keep stream live.

movie section.jpg

OK I know what you're referring to now.  We actually used to have a feature called "looping" that you could turn on at the tuner level that sometimes helped with this but often times caused other grief for admins.

Normally is the caused by an IPTV rebroadcasting steams they receive and not cleaning them up properly and you end up with nested m3u8 files and things of this nature.  Some IPTV providers give you a choice (have to look for option) to receive m3u or TS extension streams.  See if your provider offers this and if so try TS streams as they have far less issue with this type of thing.

Unfortunately since the pipeline is complex it's not as simple as "looping" at the player layer so you won't find an option in the player for this.