LiveTV Data gone

edelvalle00
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

edelvalle00

To whom it may concern,

Live TV stopped working, it was working perfectly fine at least a couple of days ago, today "Programs", "Guide", "channels" is empty on my firestick, I tried directly on the web app and the same.

Again, it was working perfectly two days ago, but... please let me know what type of log you need.

embyserver.txt

edelvalle00

Thank you Luke, do you mean under settings - LiveTV? I tried that, no luck, a gray bar comes up under the button, but just for a second or two and disappears, if it is a progress bar, does not fill, seems like it is not loading anything.

edelvalle00

I have another Emby server on Windows and is doing exactly the same. so seems like the update is not available or blocked. I don't see anything being blocked by my firewall, and again, it was working before.

In the log you provided, I don't see the refresh guide task completing.  Can we see a log after the task has run completely?

• Solution

Try putting this url into a browser:

http://10.20.20.35:5004/lineup.json

Are your channels listed? If not then you'll need to go to your HD Homerun web interface and fix that, probably by doing a channel scan. Then once you've done that, then refresh the guide data again in emby server.

edelvalle00

That was the problem, I fixed that channel lineup at the tuner, did a refresh guide and seems like I am back in business!

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help!! And I did search before contacting you, but I could not find anything.

thanks again!!

• Like 1