Embycon issues

anoyeduser

anoyeduser

I just installed Kodi and Embycon for my jellyfin server and I've been having some issues:

1. Starting a show in kodi immediately marks it unwatched on my server (a major issue for obvious reasons) - I saw something on the forums about it being a possibility that the trakt.tv plugin can cause these issues, but it was not the case.

2. I have issues with the default clone of the Estuary skin because of mouse support, are there skins with good mouse support (meaning that I can do things like seek based off the bar and drag it, like in any other media player, and scroll in context menus [like those found describing plugins]) that work well with embycon? 

If not for these 2 issues, my setup would finally "work properly" in my eyes, so I really want to fix them so I can put my family on the server, any help is appreciated.

Edited by anoyeduser

anoyeduser

Issue #1 is most likely behavior of embycon and kodi (jellyfin is similar enough to emby that it works the same)

also as for issue #2, has literally nothing to do with jellyfin...... did you read past the first sentance?

TeamB

yes I did read past the first sentence, I read it all, #2 is a Kodi skin problem/limitation, not my area of main interest or experience so someone else can perhaps answer that for you. Is that ok?