Problem with Password

SnickyRich

SnickyRich

Hi, Emby-folk...

I've had an Emby account for awhile and it's mostly worked for me without difficulty. Today, I can't login without putting in my password.

Well, I did, but it won't sign me in (as that p-word is now rejected). To change it, it's necessary to submit the old one that is no longer working. Therefore, I'm unable to create a new password.

I'm sure the fix is a simple one, but I'm flummoxed at this point. I'd appreciate your capable assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Happy2Play
23 minutes ago, Jmf0811 said:

How can I change my emby connect password?

Log into the forum and Account Settings in your username drop down at the top of the forum.  

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play
3 hours ago, SnickyRich said:

Hi, Emby-folk...

I've had an Emby account for awhile and it's mostly worked for me without difficulty. Today, I can't login without putting in my password.

Well, I did, but it won't sign me in (as that p-word is now rejected). To change it, it's necessary to submit the old one that is no longer working. Therefore, I'm unable to create a new password.

I'm sure the fix is a simple one, but I'm flummoxed at this point. I'd appreciate your capable assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Are you using a different account then you logged into this forum with as it is the same password?  Or you can use the link above.

SnickyRich

Many thanks for your capable assistance in resolving the issue, Happy2Play. The source of the problem was the user, not the app. Nothing new about that...

Much appreciated!

• Like 1

SnickyRich

The solution came when I found and applied the correct password.

All of life's problems should be this easy to resolve.  😀

Edited by SnickyRich