Donation

keat

Hey folks.
I installed Emby last week and still emitting happy hot steam about it. I'd like to do a one-time donation, not purchase premiere option. Is that possible?

Sammy

Do you have premiere yet? You can always buy another one and still use the same license or even get another license. Another option is to sign up for monthly then cancel. If you already have Premier it will still be the same activation code. I got Premier grandfathered in at $10 when Emby was still MediaBrowser 3.0. I, from time to time, sign up for monthly to support the cause! I am signed up now actually..

BAlGaInTl

I agree with @Sammy. The best way to pay the developers at this time is through premiere.

I have a lifetime premiere license, but wanted to give more... so I upgraded with the extra device option even though I didn't really need it at the time.  Now I'm covered for the future if I ever need it.

The best way would be to purchase a premiere license and then immediately cancel the recurring charge right afterwards. We thank you for your support !

Duh, guess i'll have to go with premiere option. Thanks everyone!

23 hours ago, Sammy said:

I guess whole production chain takes a neat % of what end users pay, so i'd go with premiere option.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, keat said:

I guess whole production chain takes a neat % of what end users pay, so i'd go with premiere option.

Yes, I think we get about 32 cents out of one of those shirts... ;)

Thanks for your support!