Antonio_Ticsa

Antonio_Ticsa

Hola Amigos 

Tengo un problema con la categoría series tengo un anime de 250 capítulos pero emby solo me muestra 100 capítulos los otros 150 no aparecen. Alguien tiene una solución este problema. Gracias  

image.png.b16e9c127d1619daa923fb33a5699f63.png

Try naming the season folders to

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6

Try rescanning the library after renaming.

Happy2Play

With this specific example can you go over the folder structure and file naming.  What metadata language?  What is your fetcher order?

Happy2Play
10 minutes ago, Antonio_Ticsa said:

image.thumb.png.77bf1440437f2f46b118b086d3614ff5.pngHappy2Play

This is the order

So you are attempting to place all episodes in a the series folder with a absolute naming scheme?  I am guessing you are getting a drop down multiversion option on 1-46 as that is how the naming is being parsed.

Pretty sure you need to put them all in a Season 1 folder, but am not positive.

The only provider that will understand this "absolute" naming scheme is TVDB, but you have to change the Display order on the Series from "Aired" to "Absolute". (Edit metadata on the Series and go to Display Order)

https://thetvdb.com/series/hunter-x-hunter-2011/seasons/absolute/1

I will do a little testing in this example.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Yes that is what happened in my test.  Naming 01 and 101 got multiversioned in this structure and display order Aired.  Changing Display order to Absolute broke the episodes apart, had to refresh the page after the change.  But Emby will separate them into seasons.

ab3.jpg.b12bd621d364d480d8ab1ae98592aed5.jpg

Dropping them in a Season 1 folder maintains them all in that one folder.

There are some quirks with absolute when you look at the next up row @Luke

ab.jpg.2cea52ce6221bb666293a10d055290e4.jpg

ab2.thumb.jpg.1b942cc40b5628415c6a039227096679.jpg

@cayars There may need to be some notes added to the Support/Wiki when it comes to using Absolute naming and structure.

Note depending on what you do you may have to Refresh and replace images on the series to get all the proper episode images.

Testing done on 4.4.3.0

Edited by Happy2Play

7 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

@cayars There may need to be some notes added to the Support/Wiki when it comes to using Absolute naming and structure.

Yea, like not to use it :)

I don't think absolute naming is mentioned at all on purpose.  I know I've intentionally not covered it and tried to always show the ways that work, so no one would see it and think "yea I can do it this way also"...

Happy2Play
Just now, cayars said:

Yea, like not to use it :)

I don't think absolute naming is mentioned at all on purpose.  I know I've intentionally not covered it and tried to always show the ways that work, so no one would see it and think "yea I can do it this way also"...

Understood, but with the Display Order Option we should have something that covers it.  But is fully dependent on what we get from TVDB.

• Like 1

I think you're right.  I've got a couple bigger articles I'm working on right now but will make some smaller changes after this.  If you have anything in mind or know what you would like to see added shoot me a PM with the verbiage and I can get that added quickly.

pwhodges

For Hunter x Hunter  (both versions) I renamed my files following the TVDB seasons scheme, and it worked perfectly, as you'd expect.

hxh.jpg.c0672557d5623fced3fb2d2310bfdf47.jpg

I use Bulk Rename Utility for this kind of renaming - it can be used very efficiently once you get to know it.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...