Better Visibility for Audio Metadata / IOS UI Tweaks

CathMowr

CathMowr

I would love to see the option to have Emby show me more advanced Metadata for audio. I tag my files as meticolous as possible and it would be nice to have a display for things like Label, Barcode, ISRC, Catalogue Number, Original Release Date / Media Release Date etc. Basically the values MBP already shows me in it's tagger. 

But also the more technicals side of things like Sample Rate, Bit Rate, File Format, Mono/Stereo. Video already does that, so why not audio?

Also a few more sorting options in Audio would be nice, like having the possibility to sort by Artist AND year, not just one of them.

Further I'd love to have the option to turn off backgrounds in certain sections, same with Logos. I like the backgrounds/logos in movies but i dislike them in the music section, sometimes it differs from artist to artist. 

Another thing is the UI for the IOS Apps, to be more precise the bottom bar. It would be lovely to be able to customise that bar. For example, I don't need fast access to movies on my phone, but on my iPad, the other way around with music.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the effort you put into Emby! UI wise I already like it a hundred times more than Plex.

EDIT : Not just UI wise. In general.

Edited by CathMowr