transcoding live tv

crazy85

crazy85

hi there i need alittle advice please i have just bought a WinTV-QuadHD and added the tuner to emby TV sources the EPG is fine after few hours of playing around :) but now i am having problems with play back transcoding some channels work perfect but some dont and wont even play Channel 4 is really bad i have attached some logs below of when i was trying to stream Channel 4 if you could help thanks

it also says on some channels, No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

also have ssl installed

My hardwere

I7 Skylake

Msi Geforce 1070TI

200mbps download

20mbps upload

ffmpeg-transcode-02c2803f-c78f-4ca4-a1d8-162a1d68c228_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-e418a3d9-5a54-4ca3-bfbf-bdd4615f1e11_1.txt

all logs.zip

Edited by crazy85

We need more information about the problem.  What clients for example are being used?

Is it specific channels giving you issues or all channels across the board?

The more info you can supply the better to help diagnose the issue.

• Like 1

crazy85

Hi there yes it was specific channels and I looked into everything, now I have fixed the problem it was not Emby at all, it was my signal we had a old aerial witch does not support HD/UHD so I went out and bought a good indoor aerial https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9173471

now it’s all working fine great picture, love Emby lol 👍

Edited by crazy85
  • Thanks 1