Trakt - Playback progress reset on "import playstates" task

Nazgulled

Nazgulled

The "import playstates" task keeps resetting the playback progress for any movie and TV episode that I don't finish watching.

This is making the playback progress feature useless because I want to resume a video file in the next day and the progress was reset.

This only started happening with the latest release of the trakt plugin. It worked correctly before.

Any chance this can be fixed soon?

vdatanet

Long ago, I asked for an option in Trakt plugin "Skip progress import from Trakt" (true/false). I prefer to import playback progress, but some users may not, because if there's no playback progress in Trakt, resume points in Emby will be removed after a Trakt import.

Ok so technically this is working as expected. We just need to expand on the options a little bit.

vdatanet
5 minutes ago, Nazgulled said:

I might be wrong but I can't remember having this issue a few months ago.

Few months ago, I can't remember when, progress states were not imported. Mea culpa, I asked for this feature. 

Why your progress states are not in Trakt? When playing media with Emby, progress is scrobbled to Trakt. With this tool, you can check your progress states on trakt:

https://sharkykh.github.io/tppm/

Nazgulled
On 10/08/2020 at 15:21, vdatanet said:

Few months ago, I can't remember when, progress states were not imported. Mea culpa, I asked for this feature. 

Why your progress states are not in Trakt? When playing media with Emby, progress is scrobbled to Trakt. With this tool, you can check your progress states on trakt:

https://sharkykh.github.io/tppm/

They are, everything is synced to Trakt.

I just realized that I'm only losing progress state on TV episodes, movies are not being overridden.

• 2 weeks later...