Emby Premiere lifetime question

David Patt

David Patt

I start use Emby like a week ago and find it great. I try another media centers but not like them. And i use my Sony android tv and pc locally for playing my content. I am very tempted buy lifetime Premiere. I dont really like web app and want play content on my sony tv anyway. In future i wanna use my tablet and phone.

I am not really fan of subsription. So i think i will buy lifetime license even it is expensive. But i have really bad experience with paid programms. I buy some media organizer some time ago. It was okay it only check license one time. But then author shutdown web page and authoritization server. I was still fine. App work. But thrn my SSD hdd crash and must install windows again. And then when i install that media organizer again and input my license code it just dont authorize it because server was dead. 

It was only 20 usd but i put huge amount of work to it and i am on emby now. I know i will be able to play it atleast in web app if somethin happened. But now it is 119 usd. I cant really decide what to do.

What about you ? Any sugestions ? If it was just app unlock like for android tv for desktop app i will not hesitate. I dont really want trailers or fancy covers.

Thank you for reading it.

Hi.  Premiere gives you a key that you enter in your server.  If you need to change that server, you just put that key in that one so what happened to you before cannot happen here.

For more information:  Emby Premiere