Carlo

• 2 weeks later...
jachin99
On 8/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, FrostByte said:

The emby button is very convenient 

5e4300c791ab7_embyremote.thumb.jpg.b705fa315098221dab71feb5d2fea95b.jpg

Alright, where is the tutorial 

arrbee99

I don't suppose that Emby button, or the one one underneath it, might be dual function somehow. Like normal press for Emby, long press for Netflix (purely for other members of the family, you understand...)

seanbuff
4 minutes ago, jachin99 said:

Alright, where is the tutorial

There's a guy on Reddit who is making the labels for various platforms including Emby.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeWmXUKUlX62bkHzyxq5AlPsUc1Lw9hmt_r0BcYyjJlXyEFg/viewform

Then you'd use the Button Mapper app to re-map the Netflix button to launch Emby instead

• Like 1

FrostByte

Correct.  I used Button Mapper to reprogram that bottom button and bought the labels from that guy on Reddit.  They are very good quality labels btw

How mine is programmed:

• Single Click starts Emby
  • Double Click  starts Disney+
  • You can also program long press, but I don't have that set yet to anything yet
  • Like 1

seanbuff

I first ordered back in January, and they ended up sending me the wrong labels 🤦🏽‍♂️

So I contacted them and they apologised and reassured me they'd re-send the correct labels, then covid hit hard...I never saw the replacement labels.

Hope your experience is better.

arrbee99
8 minutes ago, seanbuff said:

I first ordered back in January, and they ended up sending me the wrong labels 🤦🏽‍♂️

So I contacted them and they apologised and reassured me they'd re-send the correct labels, then covid hit hard...I never saw the replacement labels.

Hope your experience is better.

I hope so too. I'm talking about the actual Shield TV I ordered, not the labels, don't want anything wrong with that when / if it arrives...

• Like 1

I don't care about a label for the button but did do the switch of function to open Emby.

• 3 weeks later...
FrostByte

For anyone interested the company I bought the oblong Emby sticker (post #2) from now makes one for the menu button.  I have no complaints about the one I got, very good quality.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.eabe27cc4931bf4aebf140819efea792.jpg

• Like 1