Live TV Guide Number of Rows

Guest agola

Guest agola

I'm using ServerWMC with Emby on my Roku and it works great, but I would love to have more channels displayed at a time in the guide. Is there a way to customize this? The default setting of 5 is just not enough.

Hi, there's currently no option for this, but we'll probably try to improve it to show more rows in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

SHSPVR
On 7/29/2020 at 12:41 PM, Luke said:

Hi, there's currently no option for this, but we'll probably try to improve it to show more rows in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

No way I like it the way it is if have just add custom option for there's that want more row

blasta

Hi I actualy have the same question or maybe there's another answer ...

In the mini guide How can i get my emby to show more row ? 2 is just not enough. Here's what i currently have

-1914747171708511769.jpg.2f09a9ea6c5919bfb3dcaabaa63303ba.jpg

Thanks !

11 hours ago, blasta said:

Hi I actualy have the same question or maybe there's another answer ...

In the mini guide How can i get my emby to show more row ? 2 is just not enough. Here's what i currently have

-1914747171708511769.jpg.2f09a9ea6c5919bfb3dcaabaa63303ba.jpg

Thanks !

Hi. This screenshot is from what exact device?

blasta

Emby Android Tv from a dreamlink T2,

(Downloaded from google play store)

I've also tested it in Emby theater however there is no option to view the mini guide and same for the regular android app and directly from the web browser (Firefox). 

At the moment it's stopping me from changing my home config and switching to my home media server. I've discuss with the wife and this is a no go if i can't fix it. :( But i love emby so far 

Client :

Android Box : dreamlink T2

Android version : 7.0

Software: Emby for Android TV (from google play store)  1.8.10g

Server :

Rasberry Pi  4 

Emby Server Version : 4.4.3 / 4.5.0.16-beta / 4.5.0.15-beta beta (tested all of them)

Thanks for following up !

Edited by blasta
Additional information

Okay, so that is an off-brand Android box.  It isn't reporting its pixel density correctly.  If you have any control over this in the settings, please try changing them (zoom, etc.).

You can also turn on the "Compact Guide" option.

• Thanks 1

blasta
12 hours ago, ebr said:

Okay, so that is an off-brand Android box.  It isn't reporting its pixel density correctly.  If you have any control over this in the settings, please try changing them (zoom, etc.).

You can also turn on the "Compact Guide" option.

Thank you for pointing me to the wright direction. I actually have try that on my remote but didn't work. I ended up going into the box Android setting and changed the Display settings

720UI

to

1080ui   (rebooted)

Now i can see 5 channels EPG at the same time when i press my epg button on my remote. I'm glad you took the time to answer cause It could of be hard to find since it's not even SW related.

Thanks again     (but I guess That's why I love Emby so far !)

• Like 2