Disable automatic subtitles

KurtisEagles

KurtisEagles

Trying to download forced subs so I can enjoy the foreign language parts of The Mummy (1999). I can search subtitles no problem, but encounter an error trying to download them. Check the plugin settings, disable VPN, check my login info on opensubtitles.org only to find that I hit my maximum download limit. Puzzled, I click my opensubs account to find it downloaded subtitles for my entire tv library. Not newly added content, but a subtitle file for every episode of King of the Hill and every other tv show in my library.

In easy to understand language, how do I turn this off? I don't want my IP banner from opensubs and I'd rather just have manual downloading for subtitles.

How long do I have to wait for my limit to reset so I can watch my movie?

KurtisEagles

Trying to download forced subs so I can enjoy the foreign language parts of The Mummy (1999). I can search subtitles no problem, but encounter an error trying to download them. Check the plugin settings, disable VPN, check my login info on opensubtitles.org only to find that I hit my maximum download limit. Puzzled, I click my opensubs account to find it downloaded subtitles for my entire tv library. Not newly added content, but a subtitle file for every episode of King of the Hill and every other tv show in my library.

In easy to understand language, how do I turn this off? I don't want my IP banner from opensubs and I'd rather just have manual downloading for subtitles.

How long do I have to wait for my limit to reset so I can watch my movie?

In easy to understand language, how do I turn this off?

Hi, in the same place you turned it in :) In the settings for your emby libraries, uncheck the download languages.

• 8 months later...
Cthalpa
On 7/26/2020 at 9:30 PM, Luke said:

Hi, in the same place you turned it in :) In the settings for your emby libraries, uncheck the download languages.

Hi Luke.

I Just got rate hit as well.
I cant find any settings "download languages" in the library settings for either movies etc.
Can you be more specific?

BR

31 minutes ago, Cthalpa said:

Hi Luke.

I Just got rate hit as well.
I cant find any settings "download languages" in the library settings for either movies etc.
Can you be more specific?

BR

Hi, this feature is off by default, so the automatic downloading can be configured in the same place you originally turned it on, in the settings for each library:

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001848854-automatic-subtitle-downloads

• 3 weeks later...