Movie showing up in duplicates

bradw4248

bradw4248

So not sure what is going on with my server. Just about all my movies are showing up in duplicates of 20. I do not have this many in my library, I have tried scanning multiple times, deleting and adding the library again. Not sure what else I can do.

Not sure where to start with logs

Thanks in advance for any help.

Screenshot_20200723-202145.png

Screenshot_20200723-202010.png

bradw4248

All my movies are in a single folder with exact names. Format is usually mp4. TV shows are in separate folder with sub folders for each show. TV shows and other folders are normal.

bradw4248

So I should have said that I have been using emby for well over a year now and up until a week ago, I did not have any issues.

@bradw4248

Can we setup a TeamViewer meeting and I can take a look?

If so and you're available in the next hour, install Teamviewer (teamviewer.com), launch it and PM me the userid and one-time use passcode.

If not tonight send me a PM tomorrow and we can setup a time to do this.

bradw4248

So I'm not at home currently so I can show you emby but not my nas files. I am available tomorrow at work but Sunday through Wednesday I am home and can video to show you both. Just let me know and I can pm you to set something up.

Just get in touch with me when you have a chance.  Can likely do this anytime from 6am to 12am (midnight) EST most days.

bradw4248

So I ended up figuring out what happened... Not an emby issue I don't believe. 

Somehow my movies folder got duplicates over twenty times in the same folder I was sharing. I am not able to delete it for some reason unfortunately so I have to dismantle the whole folder and rebuild it. Stupid western digital