Scan don't start

christ84300

christ84300

salut, j'ai ajouté une librairie "movies"  mais après sa création le scan ne démarre pas. Je n'ai eu aucun problème pour la catégorie series, une idée du problème? Merci

-------

Hi, I've added a "movies" library but after its creation the scan doesn't start. I didn't have any problem for the series category, any idea what the problem is? Thanks

FireShot Capture 093 - Médiathèque.png

Check your permission for the folder to make sure the user runny Emby Server has proper access.

Check the Emby Server log file to see if any errors show up or post your server log file after doing a scan and we can take a look at it for you.

christ84300

merci, j'ai trouvé en regardant dans les logs! j'avvais un titre de film en français et un caractère spécial empechait le début du scan:
massacre à la tronçonneuse, il ne voulait pas de la lettre "ç". j'ai renommé le film en anglais et le scan a démarré, merci

---------

Thank you, I found it by looking in the logs! I had a film title in French and a special character prevented the start of the scan:
"massacre à la tronçonneuse", he didn't want the letter "ç". I renamed the film in English, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the scan started,

thank you.

• Like 1

What exactly do you mean by prevented start of the scan? Can you please attach the emby server log? Thanks.

christ84300

I don't have the logs anymore, but the movie wasn't adding to emby because of this problem.