Setting up a play list

BrettM

BrettM

Hi All,

I would really love to be able to setup a play list i.e. similar to a jukebox select a movie or song or movie video to play but also be able to select 2 or 3 more movies, music,music videos for playback straight after it as I stated similar to a jukebox.

We have movie marathons on a friday night and this would be awesome if it can be done instead of having to select each movie or media after the current movie has finished.

Regards

Brett

saved playlist support on the server is coming soon, however, you don't have to wait until then. many apps allow you to queue content to view in a list, and the remote control web interface allows you to send those commands too

• 1 month later...
Joramilea

I found this post.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/8845-setting-up-a-play-list/?hl=%2Bvideo+%2Bplay+%2Blist

about play lists and you said it was in the works.

Will this allow you to set up multiple playlist say for a month or longer?
My husband and I have a ton of old TV shows on DvD and have put them on our server and would love to set up a nightly playlist for doing this.
Like one would be a Thursday Night play list...

Cosby Show, Cheers, Taxi, Benson
Then maybe a Saturday Night Play list....

The Love Boat

Fantasy Island.

This would be a great feature!  That way I don't get sucked into a marathon of a certain show with my husband. :P

Joramilea

Well, kinda.  I just want to start a "playlist" at 8 pm and it plays all the shows till they are over about 2 hours later.

The first iteration of playlists were implemented a few weeks back.  However, they are static lists that you build of specific items and it sounds like you want something more like "Next Up".