TV Shows are Matched but can not find season inside it hence it can not play

ChoromPotro

ChoromPotro

Emby log attached, I can find and match all the items in the library but inside them there is no season . Naming are done using proper format:

Name (year)/Season 01/Name - S01E01 - Optional info.ext

Adding picture :

1. Another library that works with exact naming

2. The library in question that does not work

3. The error I see

4. The inside look of the library I am talking about

What am I doing wrong?

embyserver.txt

Screenshot_2020-07-23 Emby(3).png

Screenshot_2020-07-23 Emby(2).png

Screenshot_2020-07-23 Emby(1).png

Screenshot_2020-07-23 Emby.png

Edited by ChoromPotro
adding picture

@ChoromPotro as a test, can you try renaming the series folder? For example even just adding an extra space between the name and year or something along those lines. Then run a library scan. 

This will essentially cause it to be scanned in all over again. I'd like to see if this happens with that. Thanks.

ChoromPotro
Just now, Luke said:

@ChoromPotro as a test, can you try renaming the series folder? For example even just adding an extra space between the name and year or something along those lines. Then run a library scan. 

This will essentially cause it to be scanned in all over again. I'd like to see if this happens with that. Thanks.

I did that multiple times , it did not help, I ended up removing my IPTV which had something like 7000 channels and it was causing massive issue in the database (i enabled debug logging to check it), after I removed IPTV I rescanned and it worked. I also think the Anime plugin started this whole issue. It was working with IPTV and without Anime plugin.

I also think the Anime plugin started this whole issue. It was working with IPTV and without Anime plugin.

That's helpful. Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1