Background trailers

silvending

silvending

Would be awsome to have trailers played in background, instead of backdrop still images...

Thanks for the awsome app.

That could make reading the text very difficult at times.

Painkiller8818

Not really the Trailer but there is a Plugin for that to play a trailer or short scene from the movie in the background.

It is called "Movie Theme Videos"

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 years later...
TurkeyMan

I'd really like it if trailers would play in the background while flicking through the menu. I often determine what I might like to watch by watching the trailers that auto-play when using Netflix.

I guess this is not a very hot request, it's been sitting for 2.5 years and only 3 comments from years ago... :(

silvending
9 hours ago, TurkeyMan said:

I'd really like it if trailers would play in the background while flicking through the menu. I often determine what I might like to watch by watching the trailers that auto-play when using Netflix.

I guess this is not a very hot request, it's been sitting for 2.5 years and only 3 comments from years ago... :(

Let us keep the hope that some day, developers code something like that... 

• 1 month later...
NICK123321

I would also like to see this feature added, either while browsing on the main emby app page when hovering over a title the trailer plays or after selecting a title it playing in background instead of seeing fan art.

• Thanks 1