Emby API Swagger error

sfatula

sfatula

If you look at ChannelService, /Channels/{Id}/Items, and try it out in Swagger UI, there is nowhere to fill in the ID!

Meanwhile, is there an Emby API call to get a specific channels M3U URL given the channel id?

Edited by sfatula

This api endpoint is deprecated now, I'll hide it from Swagger. It was actually used with the internet channels framework, not live tv.

Meanwhile, is there an Emby API call to get a specific channels M3U URL given the channel id?

In the non-admin api, not exactly. You can get original urls using the admin api's that are used by the setup screens in the server.

sfatula

Are those admin API calls documented somewhere, or, just in the code? Having trouble finding them referenced anywhere. If in the code only, I can find them but let me know. Though the thought occurs to me, not sure if the code is public.

Edited by sfatula

PenkethBoy

I think Luke means

Api calls that are made via an authenticated admin user - as a normal user does not have access to the server dashboard

sfatula

Ok, but I am logged in as admin, looking on the wiki, looking at java code, looking at swagger as admin, I see no API call that would provide me with M3U url defined within Emby or anything that looks like an API that would provide it or might be used as setup for Emby. I don't see it in the swagger UI list. I just want someone to point me to it if possible. If it's documented anywhere. I've looked a few hours trying numerous endpoints. 

Edited by sfatula

When in doubt you can always use the chrome debugger to monitor what the config pages do.