sync google drive

romanito

romanito

Hola, estoy tratando de hacer que emby lea mi biblioteca de gdrive, actualmente he utilizado file stream, funciona bien, pero cada vez q se actualiza o inicia el servidor de emby (lo tengo configurado solo en mi pc así que en la noche se apaga), vuelve a sincronizar y fácilmente supero la cuota de descarga de archivos, probé también con RaiDrive, pero no podía reproducir los archivos solo los mostraba pero no podía reproducirlos, me recomendaron Rclone, lo estaré probando durante el día unos días a ver que tal.

Por otra parte también estoy compre 1 mes de emby premier para utilizar el plug-in de google drive, el tema es que ahora se utiliza el OAuth 2.0, el tutorial de https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001162194-google-drive no indica como se debe configurar actualmente mis dudas son las siguientes:

A la hora de dar accesos, si le doy los accesos de ver archivos de gdrive (que no sean los de emby, ósea que mis archivos no los considera), o cualquier acceso con candado, pide validar la aplicación solicitando información adicional, adjunto imagen de permisos.

Permisos.thumb.png.3dc8550a639fe93a182c2a51ca31d442.png

Cuando le doy accesos sensibles, pide la siguiente información si o si, esta la rellene con links de referencia solo. Con toda esta información hay que enviarla a que google autorice la aplicación para acceder a los archivos. 

1769397379_infoadicional.png.ccdacd430a6b8bd1d6a17c6111a6519f.png

Screenshot_1.png.e0f869df3e0b5f874e6e4f71660fe06b.png

Adicional a esto solicita una explicación del por que requiere estos archivos, validación de links y un video demostrativo de la aplicación y encima tarda entre 4 a 6 semanas según lo que indica google.

Quisiera saber si existe alguna alternativa buena a file stream (entendiendo mi situación) (mas adelante planeo montar un servidor 24/7 quizás raspberry o un sysnologi o nas), para poder hacer de emby un centro multimedia cloud.

PD: Señores admis, podría postear esto mismo en el foro en ingles?, entiendo que esa comunidad es mas grande y entendida (supongo).

If you follow the guide AS IS without touching other settings it will work.

If you start making other changes it's hard to say what will happen.

romanito
6 hours ago, cayars said:

If you follow the guide AS IS without touching other settings it will work.

If you start making other changes it's hard to say what will happen.

I am not doing extra steps, within the tutorial these steps are not explained (at least not the current form).

Try to explain what's going on would take 10 plus pages if we could even do a decent job of it.  Google makes this process rather complex.

I can tell you I've just recently redid this article about 2 weeks ago or so from scratch to make sure it works.  I've also helped a couple of people following it step by step so unless Google has changed something again since then, it should work if you follow the steps exactly and not get side tracked in the menus/options.

If it's any consolation, this is probably the hardest thing you'll ever try and setup in Emby thanks to Google. LOL

Try again if you wouldn't mind.  If you can't get it to work, let me know and I'll see if I can assist you personally, maybe remotely.

But if I do it remotely I'll just be following the guide I put together so...

If you get stuck on any step, let us know.

Edited by cayars

6 hours ago, romanito said:

I am not doing extra steps, within the tutorial these steps are not explained (at least not the current form).

Hi, what steps exactly do you feel are not well explained?

romanito
9 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, what steps exactly do you feel are not well explained?

This is the different point

image.png.9af5160734151fc2041cc8a665b1de56.png

When I click on it, it takes me to the pdf that I attach, this is where I don't know how to configure it, since the guide jumps directly to another screen.

romanito
15 hours ago, cayars said:

Try to explain what's going on would take 10 plus pages if we could even do a decent job of it.  Google makes this process rather complex.

I can tell you I've just recently redid this article about 2 weeks ago or so from scratch to make sure it works.  I've also helped a couple of people following it step by step so unless Google has changed something again since then, it should work if you follow the steps exactly and not get side tracked in the menus/options.

If it's any consolation, this is probably the hardest thing you'll ever try and setup in Emby thanks to Google. LOL

Try again if you wouldn't mind.  If you can't get it to work, let me know and I'll see if I can assist you personally, maybe remotely.

But if I do it remotely I'll just be following the guide I put together so...

If you get stuck on any step, let us know.

Try not modifying anything in the accesses, but the plugin does nothing. Or I don't understand what the plug-in really does

6 minutes ago, romanito said:

This is the different point

image.png.9af5160734151fc2041cc8a665b1de56.png

When I click on it, it takes me to the pdf that I attach, this is where I don't know how to configure it, since the guide jumps directly to another screen.

What do you mean the pdf that you attach?

5 minutes ago, romanito said:

Try not modifying anything in the accesses, but the plugin does nothing. Or I don't understand what the plug-in really does

The plugin once setup (with Google setup) allows you to sync that you have already in your Libraries.

Then if a media file is played on a client outside your home it can likely be served up from Google vs your local network. That is the purpose of this plugin.

Not sure what that is, but you don't want to follow alternate directions but those given in the knowledge base article.

romanito
4 minutes ago, cayars said:

Not sure what that is, but you don't want to follow alternate directions but those given in the knowledge base article.

Dear, I am not doing an alternate guide to the published one, the published guide skips a step or does not explain how to configure what I attach in the pdf, the guide goes directly to the credentials tab and does not indicate what accesses I should give to the AOuth .

You shouldn't have to manually set this because it should be done automatically in some of the next steps.

Have you tried just following the guide as is without worry of what you think might need to be set?

Unless you follow the guide step by step it's hard to know how to diagnose a problem.   With that said, it's possible Google may have slightly different setups in different GEO areas but thus far the guide has worked for those I've helped in many parts of the world.

romanito
3 minutes ago, cayars said:

You shouldn't have to manually set this because it should be done automatically in some of the next steps.

Have you tried just following the guide as is without worry of what you think might need to be set?

Unless you follow the guide step by step it's hard to know how to diagnose a problem.   With that said, it's possible Google may have slightly different setups in different GEO areas but thus far the guide has worked for those I've helped in many parts of the world.

He seguido la guía paso a paso, y es lo único que cambia, buscan en el foro encontré otro caso similar, pero no explica como lo soluciono, te dejo el link.

That is almost 2 years old and Google has changed things 2 or 3 times at least since then so it's not relevant to present.

When you get to this screen:

image.png

What happens after you click the create button?  What step did you do next?

romanito
On 7/20/2020 at 11:57 AM, cayars said:

That is almost 2 years old and Google has changed things 2 or 3 times at least since then so it's not relevant to present.

When you get to this screen:

image.png

What happens after you click the create button?  What step did you do next?

Hola, hice todo nuevamente y deje los accesos por defecto y funciono, pero cuando le digo que descargue toda una sección al drive al tiempo manda un error. Lo intentare nuevamente para adjuntar imagen del error.

Try a simple test to make sure it works like a single movie or tv show episode.

romanito
2 minutes ago, cayars said:

Try a simple test to make sure it works like a single movie or tv show episode.

Retracto lo mencionado, actualmente ya descargo todos los archivos y ahora los esta transfiriendo, consulta, si yo quito mi unidad con películas o series, esta sync no funiona?

romanito
Hace 32 minutos, los caires dijeron:

¿No estás seguro de lo que estás pidiendo?

If I remove my device with movies, can the ones I have synchronized be played?

If you remove the device holding the movies then when Emby scans your libraries it should remove the movies since it's no longer available in the library.

romanito
39 minutes ago, cayars said:

If you remove the device holding the movies then when Emby scans your libraries it should remove the movies since it's no longer available in the library.

Ok, thank you very much for the help and patience.