Unable to Watch Live TV Using NextPVR

Avgbowler

Avgbowler

I have my NEXTPVR setup correctly. I am able to watch TV, and the guides are loaded correctly in the app. 

When I try to use the NEXTPVR plugin, I am not able to watch live tv. The guide does not appear. I am using version 3.3.3 of the Next PVR Plugin and version 4.4.3.0 of Emby. I have uninstalled and restarted multiple times. 

emveepee

You missed the logs again, they are just as important here as on the NextPVR forums, but I suspect you are running v5 of NextPVR which you need to install from here until Luke clears things up so I can submit a PR.

emveepee

So yes this confirms you are using the v4 version of the plugin but you didn't indicate if you are also using v4 of NextPVR.  Is suspect you are using v5 based on a few recent posts by an NextPVR forum with a similar username.  See my previous post for information on the v5 plugin.

Martin

Edited by emveepee

emveepee

Did you confirm the settings or run any tasks to update the connections from the backend?

Martin

Avgbowler

Good morning. I thought I did. I checked settings in the plug in, I verified that the NEXTPVR app is working.  Not sure what else I am missing

emveepee

The log you was maybe too soon after startup and you are also getting Emby errors.  Maybe try without the option -noautorunwebapp

Martin

emveepee

Now I see it connecting and I will need to see the logs from the NextPVR side.   I am thinking there is something wrong with the channel list.  When you say it works in the NextPVR app does the guide work in the NextPVR web server too?

Martin