F4-210 Crash on install upgrade

Silver Lining Skipper

Silver Lining Skipper

The Emby server upgrade made its appearance on the Terra-Master TOS screen this morning.  Utilizing the upgrade button in the APP selector, the process began and continued to approximately 75% and then crashed. The following error appeared on my screen. Subsequent power off and re-start EMBY gave a similar error.  Uninstall and re-install Emby failed as well.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function read() on boolean in /usr/www/include/class/storage.class.php:1143 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/include/class/storage.class.php(1119): storage->_getusbslot('/dev/sda') #1 /usr/www/include/class/storage.class.php(868): storage->_readslot('../devices/plat...') #2 /usr/www/include/class/storage.class.php(595): storage->_diskstat('sda') #3 /usr/www/wizard/index.php(12): storage->_block_free_list() #4 {main} thrown in /usr/www/include/class/storage.class.php on line 1143

Can you advise if this is a Terra-Master or EMBY error and how I might proceed. 

Richard Norman

Hi, this is a Terramaster install problem. I'm not sure what's going on there.

Silver Lining Skipper

Thanks Luke - returning Terra-Master for non-support.  Will move to Synogy I think.