Jump to content
snake382

create ssl certificat on raspberry

Recommended Posts

snake382
Posted (edited)

Hay all,

I just created my dns address with duckdns.org
Everything works well locally or externally but only in HTTP.

I wish I could enable HTTPS and add a letsencrypt certificate to emby-server on raspbian. Can you tell me how to do it from there ?

I have install this script

 but not works, I do not have access in https this tells me the connection has been reset

Edited by snake382

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cthalpa
43 minutes ago, snake382 said:

 but not works, I do not have access in https this tells me the connection has been reset

make sure your router forwards port 443.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snake382
1 minute ago, Cthalpa said:

make sure your router forwards port 443.

 

yes I had not opened the right port on my box now everything works thank you for this very good script 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cthalpa
1 minute ago, snake382 said:

yes I had not opened the right port on my box now everything works thank you for this very good script 👍

You are very welcome.

please Mark this as solved :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snake382
35 minutes ago, Cthalpa said:

You are very welcome.

please Mark this as solved :)

can i create a crontab in order to automatically renew my certificate before 90 days? in this case would I need to leave open my port 80 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cthalpa

Hi. Yes you can, and no, you do not need to leave port 80 open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snake382
13 hours ago, Cthalpa said:

Hi. Yes you can, and no, you do not need to leave port 80 open

ok thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cthalpa
On 7/14/2020 at 1:12 PM, snake382 said:

ok thanks

Just remember, it’s an interactive script, so it cant run automatically. I can build a new script that renews automatically if you need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snake382
On 7/17/2020 at 10:26 PM, Cthalpa said:

Just remember, it’s an interactive script, so it cant run automatically. I can build a new script that renews automatically if you need it.

In this case yes I want a script that renews automatically because I'm afraid not to think about it

Thank You.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...