Choose Specific Episode Followed by Auto Play

sacredtrinity7

sacredtrinity7

Hi,

I just switched from Plex to emby and am still getting acquainted with the program.  I am using the Roku app from within my TCL TV.  

I have 4 seasons of a certain TV show.  I can click "Play All" and the episodes begin playing every episode of all four seasons as intended starting at S01/E01 going through the last episode of S04.

My problem is I don't always want to start on S01/E01 but still want the entire series to autoplay from the episode I do pick to watch.  If I select, say, S02/E03 the "Play All" option is gone.  Emby will, however, auto play the next episode but once it finishes that current season (S02 in this example) it will no longer auto play (moving on to S03) but rather go back to the TV show/select episode screen.  It just auto plays the current season in other words and does not advance to the next season.

I am wondering if there is a way to select any specific episode on any season and emby will pick up from there and play every episode/season thereafter.  It would also be nice if after the end of S04 it would loop back to S01 again.

I hope this makes sense and appreciate any all feedback/suggestions.  Thanks.

Edited by sacredtrinity7

Most clients have an option named something like "Play next episode automatically".  Turn this on.

Now just start playing the episode you want to watch as when that's done you'll start playing the next episode.

1 hour ago, sacredtrinity7 said:

auto play the next episode but once it finishes that current season (S02 in this example) it will no longer auto play (moving on to S03) but rather go back to the TV show/select episode screen

Hi.  This is an error in the app.  We'll get it fixed.

Thanks.

sacredtrinity7
33 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  This is an error in the app.  We'll get it fixed.

Thanks.

Okay great.  Thanks so much for your response!  I really appreciate it.