server display on client

metropical

metropical

may I suggest, when cursoring along to a selection, that the description come up next to it without having to click it.

Also that the graphic or poster image of a video/tv show/film be larger in size as some of the fonts are pretty compromised in size even on a 55" TV.

Hi there, have you explored the options in the app? I think we have an option for a description bubble.

metropical

I did find:  Settings/Display/Enhanced.
That is exactly it, but it only appears under Continue Watching.
But I think that would be a great addition to the library itself.

@Luke The "Enhanced Home Screen" option in the Settings/Display section enables this "Info Panel" behavior for the home screen. On each library view this "Info Panel" appears by default. It will always show the "Info Panel" at the top while browsing a library. It is the home screen that needs the "Enhanced Home Screen" option enabled to get this same view on the home screen. We will also be improving the sizes for both images and text in a future update. It will allow users better customization eventually.

@metropical When you say it is just for "Continue Watching" this is not true. You can continue to scroll down and the other rows will populate. Perhaps you did not know you could continue to scroll down? Have you tried scrolling down on the home screen to the bottom?

Edited by speechles

metropical

yes, I know about the scroll down on "Continue Watching" .
I'm talking about Home/My Media/Shows.  I'd like to see the same "Info Panel"  that appears on Suggestions and Enhanced.

I always start on Home/My Media/Shows or Home/My Media/Movies.  Hence my thinking.
small thing.  Otherwise great implementation overall.

1 hour ago, metropical said:

I'm talking about Home/My Media/Shows.  I'd like to see the same "Info Panel"  that appears on Suggestions and Enhanced

Hi. What would be there?  That panel shows details for the currently selected item.  What would show for an entire library?

metropical

for the individual show/ep or movie when selected, yes.
this view.
When an ep or film is highlighted(boxed), to the right (or left) of it, the "Info Panel" .

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Ah, I understand now.  Yes, that has been requested previously as well.  It is possible for the future.