Backdrops not showing on samsung tv app

KgT21

I've ticked the show backdrops option in settings on the samsung tv app but i still get no backdrop/background when browsing my media. Is this a recurring thing or have i done something wrong?

12 minutes ago, Luke said:

How does the web app compare?

The web app has backdrops/backgrounds when I tick it on the web app

Edited by KgT21

35 minutes ago, Luke said:

Ok please try again with the next update to the app. Thanks.

Is the new update out?

FrostByte

Correct, the latest will always will always be available for installing and beta testing from USB first before it's submitted to Samsung for review and shows up in the store. 

1 hour ago, FrostByte said:

Correct, the latest will always will always be available for installing and beta testing from USB first before it's submitted to Samsung for review and shows up in the store. 

It's been doing this no backdrop thing for every update I've had on the tv, I've had the emby app on the tv for about a year and never had backdrops showing up though every update its had

FrostByte
3 minutes ago, KgT21 said:

It's been doing this no backdrop thing for every update I've had on the tv, I've had the emby app on the tv for about a year and never had backdrops showing up though every update its had

I've never seen this before, but it sounds like Luke may have found something and it could solve your issue in his next update.  The quickest way to get the next version is to always check that link I posted to see if he's posted a new version.  He normally doesn't post updates though until the end of the month, but once in awhile he posts a new one early.  Otherwise you could be waiting a lot longer for Samsung review and it showing up in the store

39 minutes ago, FrostByte said:

I've never seen this before, but it sounds like Luke may have found something and it could solve your issue in his next update.  The quickest way to get the next version is to always check that link I posted to see if he's posted a new version.  He normally doesn't post updates though until the end of the month, but once in awhile he posts a new one early.  Otherwise you could be waiting a lot longer for Samsung review and it showing up in the store

Okay, thanks for the help mate, I appreciate it